Have you ever been in a pickle? Pickleball is a game that originated by using a lot of elements from different games… just like a crew boat that holds all the leftover oarsmen is called the “pickle” boat, so we have “pickle” ball. Pickleball is a fun game that is played with two or four people on a court that is the size of a doubles badminton court, using a paddle to hit a whiffle ball over a lowered tennis net. Pickleball is quickly growing in popularity, and is great for people of all ages and skill levels. It is easy to learn and play but still challenging enough for experienced players.
Check out the USAPA website to learn more about the exciting sport of Pickleball!
In Same Category
- Tempest Wave is the official paddle for the 2017 US Open Pickleball Championships
- Team Paddletek Wins Big at Tournament of Champions
- THE TEMPEST WAVE RECEIVES APPROVAL BY THE USAPA
- Stacking 101 - Written by Christine McGrath
- Kyle Yates and his Bantam EX-L to compete in the US Open Pickleball Championships