Terms and Conditions
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Refunds and Limited Lifetime Warranty
Paddletek will refund the cost of your purchase within 30 days if you are not fully satisfied with the play and durability of the product.
Paddletek paddles are guaranteed against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own your paddle. The warranty does not include normal wear and tear, neglect, user modification, fading, or scratched surfaces. Registration is required and is non-transferable. To register your paddle, please visit www.paddletek.com/warranty.
Products not included under this policy include those used for demo purposes and items received at no cost.
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us!
We keep your data private and do not sell or release it to third parties.